Translate

Ghanaian Actress Leonora Okine Is Seriously Searching…

Actress Leonora Okine is in Nigeria at the moment for shooting and she is not only her for shooting, the Ghanaian actress is also looking out for any vacant man to hook up with. Even though she is one of the most beautiful Ghanaian actress and has been around for a while, the actress is at the moment looking for someone to feel the vacant space actor John Dumelo left for a while.

Even though she has always denied dating him, sources says the terms which the two parted ways wasn’t favourable to Lonora… Just over the weekend before breezing into Nigeria, Leonora told friends why she chose her career after the heart break from John. She says “The career comes first for me right now because I’m yet to find trustworthy love. When I do find it, it better not put me in the position to choose because I would choose my career over marriage.
  Ghanaian Actress Leonora Okine Is Seriously Searching…
Marriage should be supportive of your career if you can find a fairly satisfactory compromise, but if it can’t, I would choose my career”. She continued… “You shouldn’t have to choose between marriage and career; you can have both. Depending on the kind of person you are, marriage alone by itself or career alone by itself cannot make you happy. Either one can make you happy for a long time but your feelings about them may eventually change. I find it a dangerous thing to have to choose, and I wouldn’t.” She concludes.


Gist at the moment says Lonora is been sighted at several fun spots in Lagos having fun with friends. Let’s hope she gets a new catch soonest. Nigerian man this is an open vacancy. Even though Leonora has left Tinsel, she is still regarded as one of the finest faces on set. And shortly after Leonora left Tinsel, she was named among the cast of MTV Base awareness series, ‘Shuga’.


Source: Aprokocity

Comments